Conference on Surgery is an annual conference which is one of the largest
educational and scientific events in the medical community. The program is well
designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral
sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
• Doctors, Surgeons
• Physician assistants
• General surgeons
• Surgical practitioners
• Surgical assistants
• Surgical tool technicians
• Medical professionals
• Medical Students, Professors, Academicians
• Institutes and Research Centres
• Associations and Societies
• Medical directors, Vice president, Deans
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org